On 28 May 2021, a Consortium led by NPM Capital launched a public offer for all shares of ICT Group. On 26 July 2021 the Consortium declared the offer unconditional. The last day of trading of the ICT Group shares was on 3 September 2021.
- 29 November 2021 – UITSPRAAK UITKOOPPROCEDURE MINDERHEIDSAANDEELHOUDERS ICT GROUP
- 9 August 2021 – FINAL RESULTS OF THE OFFER FOR ICT GROUP: NPM WILL HOLD 98.3% OF ISSUED AND OUTSTANDING SHARES
- 26 July 2021 – CONSORTIUM LED BY NPM DECLARES OFFER UNCONDITIONAL; 80.1% OF ICT GROUP SHARES TENDERED OR COMMITTED UNDER THE OFFER
- 23 July 2021 – 77.9% OF ICT GROUP SHARES IN TOTAL TENDERED UNDER THE OFFER
- 14 July 2021 – JOINT PRESS RELEASE ON PRICE INCREASE
- 28 May 2021 – CONSORTIUM LED BY NPM CAPITAL LAUNCHES RECOMMENDED ALL-CASH OFFER FOR ICT GROUP SHARES
- 1 April 2021 – UPDATE ON INTENDED PUBLIC OFFER FOR ICT GROUP BY A CONSORTIUM LED BY NPM CAPITAL
- 5 March 2021 – ICT GROUP AND A CONSORTIUM LED BY NPM CAPITAL AGREE ON RECOMMENDED ALL-CASH OFFER OF EUR 14.50 PER SHARE
Information retail investors
Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on 9 July 2021
Please find here all documents including the convocation and the agenda for the EGM scheduled on 9 July 2021.