With our future-proof solutions, ICT HCTS ensures continuous improvement of efficiency and quality in healthcare. We achieve these improvements by standardising processes and by harmonising communication between different systems. In addition, we are developing new ways to improve maternal and child healthcare during pregnancy and childbirth.
Solutions for obstetrics
Our software solutions are designed for electronic registration and fetal monitoring, aimed at optimising work and decision-making processes in the maternity department. The development of the integral solutions for obstetrics takes place in close cooperation with gynaecologists, midwives, universities and government agencies.
ICT HCTS offers 1 total solution:
- Mosos: is our modularly built SUITE, a complete obstetric information system, to which CTG devices can be connected. Mosos Comfort monitors obstetric information during pregnancy and labor.
- MososNXT CTG: is a fully web-based obstetric information system, which integrates seamlessly with a central EPR system. The complete integration of CTG data into the EPR ensures that gynaecologists and obstetricians have information about mother and child at hand in one, single environment. This enables users to have a Single point of entry, and Access to the data in multiple environments.
- CTG Remote Care: PregnaOne is a mobile version of a CTG monitor. It allows pregnant women, gynaecologists and midwives to perform CTG at various locations such as at home, in the hospital, the obstetric practice or on the road. The PregnaOne is completely integrated in the Mosos solutions.
- STAN S41: is a CTG device that gives gynaecologists and obstetricians detailed information about mother and child during pregnancy and delivery. In addition to comprehensive CTG measurements, the S41 has the following features:
- Internal FHR monitoring using a scalp electrode.
- ST Analysis of the fetal ECG. Signaling possible fetal hypoxia. This is also integrated in the Mosos solution.