When COVID-19 spread over the world, the possibility of having real-time information at our fingertips is what enabled teams to keep working with the same if not a higher speed. Over the next couple of years, companies are expected to start thinking about the recovery of their activities and building up the necessary strength to withstand a future crises. Digitalisation will play a leading part in this process.
The report answers the following questions:
- To what extent has the current level of digitalisation ensured a stable time during the crisis?
- To what extent has the pandemic affected machine builders' perceptions of digital transformation?
- Has the pandemic caused a shift in the objectives of machine builders?
- How familiar are machine builders with various technologies?
- What plans do machine builders have regarding digitalisation?